CLASS OF 2011 - Abby,Alena,Amelia,Amy,Braden,Chloe,Eilish,Ella H,Emma,Eul Jaan,Finley,Harry,Jarrod,Jessica,Johnny,Josiah,Kaleb,Kalika,Kalyb,Kurt,Liam,Nicholas,Rilee,Rosie,Shakeisha and Sophie
Week 9
I'm looking forward to reward time this week
Congratulations to last week's winners...
Values Award - Jessica
Seal of Approval Award - Eul
Excellent Effort Award - Johnny
Prize box winners - Amelia (twice) and Rilee

27 March 2011

Poem - Week 9

Bike Safety

When riding a bicycle, please be smart
Safety first right from the start

Wear a helmet on your head
Make sure it fits, that's what I said

Do not play around on any road
And do not carry a heavy load

Do not ride on a busy street
And do not ride while you try to eat

Always stop at every stop sign
Think safety first, and you'll do fine

When riding a bicycle, please be smart
Safety first right from the start

2 comments:

  1. verry good mrs sutherland from amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw everything while I said to my father do not look at my secret comment!

    ReplyDelete